Wedding photography tells the story of your special day and creates lasting memories for you and your family to look back on over a lifetime. As your wedding photographer, I capture these moments for you.
How I Work
We will photograph the scenes you want to have captured throughout the day, from hair, make-up, to portrait, couple and group shots, to any special requests.
I am a hard working, fuss free and vibrant person who engages and adapts to all the different aspects of the wedding. With good photography and composition skills, I make the most of the unique and beautiful aspects of the venue to create exquisite pictures.
In order to document the wedding, I photograph all the happenings as they appear. Leaving the guests as they are and capture the scenes as natural as possible. My aim is to let you forget the camera so you can completely relax in front of the lens. In certain situations, I position and direct the people a little to make them look their best in pictures.
Before the big day
In order to be able to capture the best moments and scenes from the day, planning the shoot in advance and doing extensive research on your wedding location is an important aspect of my approach. My wedding shoot will be accustomed to your personal time schedule and preferences of bespoke pictures. Preparing for and utilising the weather conditions will be done, and these will be taken advantage of, whatever the conditions. E.g. it could rain on the day, however with some accessories like umbrellas, additional lighting, or possible shelters I can create magnificent effects. Rain, fog, hail, or shine, we will capture the ambiance of the day. I have the ability to adapt to given situations and unforeseen changes.
The Big Day
Before the wedding ceremony I determine the best angles and positions so that I can take the perfect pictures and don’t interfere with the ceremony. At the wedding reception, I focus on capturing the natural scenes as they happen, highlighting the important moments of the wedding like kisses, hugs, tears, laughter and emotions. I will tell the story of your wedding with every detail of you, your guests, your location, the ambiance and the decoration.
The couple shoot
This is an important aspect and will involve a series of guided but natural positions and poses taken at chosen locations at the venue. Feel like a model for the couple portrait shoot. With directing the bespoke scenes we will create unforgettable wedding portraits.
What you get
• 5 – 10 couple portraits, retouched, colour management (sepia, black & white, sharpening etc.)
• Family, friends and group shots
• 30-60 best of pictures with colour treatment (sepia or black & white treatment, etc)
• Around 500 documentary pictures (cropped, brightness and contrast adjusted if necessary)
• Pictures will be available for 6 month online in a password protected web space that you can freely access. If requested, all pictures can be sent additionally by post on a USB stick.
• All pictures will be available and on-line to view about two to four weeks after your wedding
• If required I will provide large printable files
Individual pricing, from 800€
Every wedding photography is different and so pricing is discussed on an individual basis. My aim is to find a fair price for each customer.
Prices will vary based on such factors as;
• Visiting the venue beforehand if possible
• Planning ideas and locations for shoots beforehand with the couple
• Long distance transport to the wedding location if necessary
• The length of time you wish the photographer to take pictures at the wedding
• The extent of postproduction (Like sepia- and black and white conversion and/or retouching). Estimated 30-60 hours of work.
I Use professional Nikon equipment such as Nikon D610, D810. I like to work with a mixture of fixed lenses as they are sensitive to light, razor sharp and show a beautiful bokeh. My equipment is always serviced at Nikon Service center at regular intervals.
Wedding Photography in Berlin, Germany and international.